The busiest times for our office are Mondays, the first week of the month, and Friday afternoons. It is best to contact us on Tuesdays- Thursdays and after the first week of the month.
The San Bernardino Municipal Water Department offices are closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Third Monday in January
- President’s Day: Third Monday in February
- Memorial Day: Last Monday in May
- Independence Day: On July 4th, or closest business day if the holiday falls on the weekend
- Labor Day: First Monday in September
- Veteran’s Day: On November 11th, or the closest business day if the holiday falls on the weekend
- Thanksgiving: Fourth Thursday and Friday in November
- For Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s day, holiday office closures vary depending on if the observance falls on a weekday or weekend.
Please check the Department’s Website, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages for Holiday Closure dates and reminders.